Let Our Professionals Train Your Professionals
Empower your workforce by partnering with Pratt’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS) and position your organization as a leader in today’s market.
Rated by the American Institute of Architects (AIA) as on of the top architecture programs in the country, Pratt’s customized corporate training program is available throughout the tri-state area. Our training programs help develop your employees—your most valuable resource—and allow you to invest in their future and in the future success of your organization.
We offer two ways to customize:
- Location – Programs can be delivered at your location or at either of Pratt’s conveniently located campuses (Brooklyn or Manhattan)
- Content – Programs can be specifically customized by our expect faculty to meet the growing needs of your organization
Our flexible approach focuses on your needs and provides cutting edge industry insight with practical applications. SCPS offers Pratt’s expertise and resources, conveniently, with the added opportunity to benefit from our special corporate discounts.
Customized Corporate Programs allow you to:
- Train working teams together and reinforce your company’s goals
- Decrease travel time to classes—we come to you or we can host you at one of our state-of-the-art campuses
- Tap into our renowned and expert faculty
- Foster staff loyalty by investing in their professional development
- Target your organization’s bottom line and improve results
- Focus only on the skills and topics that you deem vital to your organization
We provide training in a wide array of programs including:
- AIA Professional Development for architects, engineers and land surveyors
- Sustainable Building, Infrastructure Design and Management
- AutoCAD ®
- Autodesk ® 3ds Max®
- Autodesk ® Revit®
- Autodesk ® MotionBuilder ®
- Autodesk ® Maya ®
- Digital Imaging Mac/PC
- Interactive Media / Web Design Mac/PC
- 3-D Graphics Mac/PC
- Social media engagement seminars and workshops
Let our expert team of professionals assess your needs and develop the program that will make an immediate difference to your organization.
For more information or to schedule a consultation:
Acting Chair of School of Continuing and Professional Studies