Open Summer Courses for College Students and Adult Learners at Pratt Manhattan
All levels of experience welcome.
2016 Program Dates
Session 1 (5 weeks): May 31–June 30
Session 2 (5 weeks): July 5–August 4
Pratt’s Summer Credit Intensive courses in art, design, and architecture are designed for the college student and adult learner (19yrs+) seeking exposure to new subject areas in fulfillment of academic or professional objectives. Each intensive course represents 3 undergraduate elective credits.
Satisfy elective requirements this summer while enjoying the many rich, diverse, and exciting arts and cultural opportunities that New York City has to offer!
- Earn 3 to 9 credits in one or both sessions and transfer back to your school
- Develop or sharpen your skills in a chosen art/design field
- Cultivate your unique creative voice and build a portfolio
- Be a part of creating a greener world by investigating Sustainable Design
- Explore NYC from our convenient Chelsea–Greenwich Village location
For more information, please contact
Joelle Danant, Program Director